We are a social enterprise. As start-up specialists, we help more new businesses succeed.
How does mentoring work
Can you give 2 hours a month to be a volunteer mentor, inspiring the next generation of new businesses?
- We ask that you listen, ask questions and inspire mentees with your entrepreneurial or senior leadership experience.
- You will receive a one-hour induction, delivered by interactive webinar, and be asked to complete a DBS check.
- You will then be introduced to a mentee who is starting self-employment, a new business or a new social enterprise. Most mentoring sessions are held online.
- Mentees are all over 16. We encourage diversity and see a very broad range of experience, age, sector and innovation among our mentees.
- You will join a network of like-minded mentors who share best practice and make business connections with each other.
Please note, we do not pay fees or expenses to our mentors.
Please complete the form to become a mentor:
BECOME A VISIONNAIRES MENTOR
Our mentor network is a critical part of the support we provide.
Read our mentors’ biographies